Monday, June 28, 2010

Rose's New Crystal Drawer Handles...

We have been doing some minor work in Rose's bedroom in the last few weeks to freshen it up a bit as she is getting a little older, but most of all it is because I get bored easily and love regular changes in our interiors! She has been using her pink Treehouse handles for quite a long time now (several years) so I decided a change was in order.


I have been on the search for some faux crystal drawer knobs for her white chest of drawers and after exhausting all local possibilities, actually I'll rephrase that, all "cheap" local possibilities, I decided to go global! Where to go for bargain international buys you might ask? One word...Ebay!


I found these great handles from one of Ebay's US 'Power Sellers' Homedoxx for a bargain US$1.49 each! The cheapest ones I found in NZ were $16 each so these were a great find. I ordered 10 and for under NZ$35 including shipping, they were a steal. To top it off, they arrived within a week too ! I have waited longer than that for parcels to get to me from across town!




Her new crystal handles have now been added and she loves them!

No comments: