Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Let the Party Prep Begin!


Rose's 6th birthday party is finally taking place this Saturday and I am working my way through my long 'To Do' list! We have decided to hold it in the staffroom at my school as it is a large space and we don't have to worry about what the weather will be like.
Last night it was assembling the goody boxes. I contemplated making all these myself but then I found this fantastic seller on Trademe who personalises all the boxes with tags and ribbon, all for just over $1 each! I picked up a few little treats to go inside and the job was done.



I am now off to organise 'Pass the Parcel' and start worrying about the cake I am supposed to start making tomorrow night. Decorating cakes is really not a strength of mine and I am worried!



No comments: