Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Bye Bye Baby...

I know, I know, my darling little boy is not a baby anymore...but he is my baby! I recently took Harry to his three year Plunket check and the nurse was not happy that Harry was still having a nightly bottle. I guess this is our fault as we use his nightly bottle of soy milk to disguise the taste of the Magnesium Hydroxide (Milk of Magnesia) we have to add to treat his chronic constipation. He has been a lot better in the last year but we find he still needs a small dose every few days.
The nurse spoke to Harry about his bottle and told him that bottles were only for babies, bad for his teeth and that he needed to give them to his cousin Hunter. These are the last photos I have of him with his bottle. He has now had several nights without it and although he did ask for a bottle for the first couple of nights, he hasn't mentioned it since. My baby is growing up!

No comments: