Monday, August 30, 2010

Check out this Inspiring Makeover!

If you are looking for a little Monday interiors inspiration, feast your eyes on this brilliant makeover from Kim over at Desire to Inspire. This was an interim mini makeover of an old bathroom that will be completely remodelled at some point, but needed a freshen up in the meantime.
Isn't it incredible? I would never have believed that this was the same room and I absolutely love the black and white. All the little details, from the mirror to the vanity curtain are all beautifully thought out and work so well together.
I have to say though, my very favourite item is the yellow chair. I have been keeping an eye out for a bright yellow chair for a while now, after missing out on a roughly painted old Bentwood chair on Trademe some weeks ago. I think that shot of bright colour really makes the whole space come alive.

No comments: