Wednesday, August 25, 2010

MasterChef Australia

It is official. I am addicted to MasterChef Australia. Not only that, so is my 6 year old daughter. I have missed all the MasterChef hype in the past and have never seen a series prior to this one. I can't describe how much I love this show! It is no secret that I love to cook and I am absolutely blown away by these amazingly talented cooks. Every episode is a visual feast and so inspiring.
I also love these three judges, Gary, Matt and George. They are tough nuts but definitely have a softer side and are actually very caring underneath it all. The only thing I don't like is the time the show is on! The 5-6pm slot is madness at our place as I race around preparing dinner, dealing with Rose's homework and other household tasks. It is just not practical to sit down and watch the show at that time. Thank goodness for TVNZ on Demand!
I am able to catch up on the show once the kids are in bed and Rose likes to catch up on her missed episodes on the laptop too. We have great conversations about the ingredients used, who might be going home and why, she is definitely a budding little chef herself. Hopefully in a few years she will be able to cook for us!

No comments: