Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween Cupcakes

While I was searching for ideas for Halloween food I came across a free template for these super cute cupcake toppers at Living Locurto.
I have just discovered Amy's website and there are so many inspiring ideas for party planning and DIY crafts. I highly recommend it.
Today we made these chocolate cupcakes with ganache icing. We found some orange cupcake papers at the supermarket and separated out some orange star sprinkles from a multi coloured batch of stars we already had.
To make the cupcake toppers we simply cut out the Happy Halloween circles, glued them to some black paper and attached them to craft sticks with double sided tape. Harry helped me.
Our family love cupcakes and these little toppers add a touch of cuteness. :-)

2 comments:

Time Flies said...

Wow tui those are great, i might pop over and have a look as Lukas is turning 1 next month well in 26days:( and i need ideas

Tui B said...

Cool! Party planning is so fun and there are so many inspiring ideas out there that you can adapt. I have a few party blogs saved as favourites, let me know if you want any links. :)