Monday, November 15, 2010

Christmas Reading

Welcome to Christmas Preparation Week!
As I mentioned here, I have been trying to become a bit more organised with our Christmas planning this year. I love Christmas and it has always been a very special time of year for our family. We aren't big on birthdays but we usually go all out at Christmas!
Part of my planning has involved researching ideas for decorating our home and considering ways I can make it more special for Rosie and Harry. Traditions are very important to us and I would really like to create some new ones this year. These include giving more service to others and remembering the true meaning of Christmas.
A few weeks ago I hunted out all the December issues of my favourite home magazines and used these to springboard some ideas of my own. Looking at all the inspiring and beautiful images really helped me to refine the look that I love and think of some simple ways to achieve these in our home.

Tomorrow I will be sharing my super easy DIY decorations. :-)

No comments: