Sunday, November 14, 2010

Project Life

I am considering doing Project Life next year. It is similar to Project 365 whereby you take a photo every single day of the year and pair it with some very simple journaling. Becky Higgins, the creator of Project Life has created a kit to make it easier to document the everyday aspects of your life through photos and although I have been aware of this idea for a while now, it has all seemed like far too much effort. Since blogging more regularly in recent months, I find the posts that I enjoy the most aren't always the major events, but rather the simple aspects of life as a busy family. It is these little moments that I know I will forget over time and I am hoping that by having a go at something like Project Life, I will be creating a little snapshot of our life that we will be able to look back on and enjoy as a family.
I will start by saying that I am definitely not a scrapbooker and although I really appreciate the craft of it, I just don't have the patience and it has never been my "thing". Project Life is a very simple form of scrapbooking and I just hope that I can keep up with it as I really think it will be worth the effort. The new kits are soon to be available in NZ from Kiwi Scraps and I am hoping to order one when they they arrive later this month. I think it will be a great little Sunday activity in the coming months. :-)

No comments: