Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas Shopping

What type of Christmas shopper are you?
Are you the type that has everything purchased by Easter?
Or are you the type that is still shopping at 5pm on Christmas Eve?
In the past I would say I have been a little bit of both...but this year I made a resolve to get most of it done by the end of November...and I have! Very unlike me, I must say. :)
One of the reasons I decided to get organised a bit earlier this year was that I always seemed to miss out on the best deals and popular items often sell out quickly. I have little patience for crowds at the mall these days so I am really happy that I have almost all my shopping done.
Some of our stocking fillers, all ready for wrapping
I bought a number of items online this year and have taken advantage of a few of the sales at larger stores. By doing this I hope to free up some time in December to relax, spend time with Rosie and Harry...and maybe even tackle some projects around the house. :)

No comments: