Sunday, December 26, 2010

Teepee Fun

I just thought I would share some photos of a very special gift which Santa brought for Rosie and Harry this year.
It is this fantastic Citta Teepee, which had proved to be a real hit! Already Rosie and Harry have spent a lot of time in there making up games, colouring, hiding and playing with their toys. They have even used it as a sun shelter on our deck!
They love making 'huts' in the lounge and in their bedroom, often resulting in multiple blankets strewn from one end of the room to the other. Now that we have the teepee, we have an instant hut which is very easy to put up and take down again.
It has amazed me how some fabric and wooden poles can bring so much joy to both of them. It is a great tool for imaginative play and I look forward to seeing them use it in their own creative ways. I love 'toys' like this! :)

No comments: