Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Ohdeedoh

It is no secret that I love decorating children's bedrooms so I thought I would share my absolute favourite website. It is Ohdeedoh and is my first source for inspiration on anything child related when it comes to interiors.
Image from Ohdeedoh
My favourite section are the kids room tours which feature the rooms of real people all over the world. 
Image from Ohdeedoh
Some of them are interior designers but many of them are regular mums and dads on a budget, using their creativity to create amazing results.
Image from Ohdeedoh
I have found so much inspiration from this website and I highly recommend reading all the little details that go into these rooms. You will pick up a lot of ideas that you can adapt for yourself and your own children's spaces.  
Image from Ohdeedoh

So much time and love goes into these rooms and I am glad there is this little place on the world wide web that we can catch a glimpse of these beautiful rooms. :)

No comments: