Sunday, January 16, 2011

Why I Blog...

Although I have had a blog for a while now, it really wasn't until mid last year that I became a regular blogger. Since then I have been thinking about why I blog and why it has become an important part of my routine. I have come to realise that writing down my thoughts has really helped me to recognise the blessings that I have in my life, especially in my most important role as a mother. Motherhood is a joy, a challenge and something that I am constantly reflecting on.
There is so much I want to teach our littlies and at times this is overwhelming, especially at the end of a long day and when you are exhausted. By writing down my thoughts on my blog each day, it helps me to remember what is most important and motivates me to work harder to improve myself and be the kind of mother my kids deserve. I love those few minutes I have in the evening to record my thoughts for the day and how they have helped me. I am looking forward to continuing with my blogging as long as I am able. :) 

No comments: