Monday, February 28, 2011

I'm Back...

After a small blogging break, I am now back. My heart is still hurting badly for the people of Christchurch and the tears have been close to the surface during the past few days. Amidst all the horror though, there have been tales of bravery, unfailing support and love from all over the world. I am so proud of the way that New Zealanders have banded together to support those in their time of need. This also brings a tear to my eye.
So from tomorrow I will return to my normal blogging. Project Life, organisation and trips to the park seem so trivial at a time like this but recording these moments are uplifting to me and at the moment I need as much of that as I can get. My thoughts and prayers continue to go out to all those who have been affected by this terrible tragedy.

No comments: