Thursday, February 3, 2011

Penny Scanlan

I thought I would share some of my favourite things on my blog in the next few weeks. :)Today I be will sharing one of my favourite sources of gorgeous things for kids. If you are looking for funky kids bags and accessories, you can't go past Penny Scanlan.
I found this apple backpack for Rosie at Little Red Hen in Gisborne a few weeks ago and it was too gorgeous to pass up. Penny's items are all great quality and I would be happy to use them for myself if they came in adult sizes!
We also have Penny's cute strawberry tote which Rosie uses as her dance and swimming bag each week. It has had a year's worth of constant use and still looks new! You can find Penny Scanlan products at children's boutique stores around New Zealand and I highly recommend them. :)

No comments: