Monday, March 7, 2011

Project Life Kit Two Arrives

Yay, my second Becky Higgins Project Life kit has arrived!
I am very excited about it as I have decided to retrospectively journal our 2010 year with the snapshots I have taken over the past year. I have all the photos stored on my hard drive and have been very behind in getting them organised and printed.
The Turquoise Edition of Project Life
I am hoping that this will be an efficient way of displaying our family photos and memories. I am LOVING our 2011 Project Life kit and I enjoy the flexibility this system provides.
For this new album I obviously won't be able to journal a picture a day so I am planning to organise my layouts by month. I am also hoping to incorporate some of Rosie and Harry's art and other memorabilia from 2010.
Stacks of journalling cards, ready to go! 
For this kit I chose the Turquoise Edition which Becky describes as 'graphic and linear'. It isn't as "pretty" as the Amber Edition I have for 2011 but I still love it! It took a while for it to arrive as it seems these kits are selling out faster than anyone expected. I think this current shipment was presold well before they arrived in NZ!
Excitement at the arrival of my new kit!
This is going to be quite a big ongoing project for me but I hope to share some of my progress with you over the next few months. :)

No comments: