Saturday, April 16, 2011

Harry's Belated 4th Birthday!

Harry turned 4 on 20 December 2010 and for a long time I thought I had got away with not holding a party. That was until I found out he was mentioning it to friends at preschool and they were all waiting for their invites! lol.
Parties are usually pretty stressful affairs for me and I really didn't feel up to catering a large party at home this year. I needed the easiest solution possible...enter the party packages at Lollipop's Playland.
I have to say, I loved this solution so much. All you do is choose your theme and bring the birthday cake on the day. No setting or clearing up and they provide everything from the food to the loot bags.
Harry chose the boy racer theme and invited eleven of his closest friends from preschool. They had a great time and I could finally relax and enjoy the party myself, instead of running around like a headless chicken like I usually do.
We had an awesome day and Harry was so thrilled to have all his friends there to celebrate his special day...even though it was four months late. :)

No comments: