Thursday, June 30, 2011

Eighteen25 HOME Print

 The talented trio at one of my favourite blogs, Eighteen25, recently created these great prints which anyone is able to download for FREE!
They are calling these the 'filler print', perfect as a spare to pop into your holiday frame while waiting for the next holiday to roll around again.
I got my holiday print plain white frame from Factory Frames and it has been used for my Christmas, Valentines Day and Easter print, however since then has been sitting unloved in a cupboard waiting...
These cute prints are available in a few different colour options and are super easy to download and print off, either at home or at your local printing lab. I took advantage of a 50% off enlargements offer at Harvey Norman so this print only cost me $4.50, bargain!
Of course, the best part is the message it shares. I have it in our entrance way and after a long day at work, it is a nice reminder about what it most important. I love my little family and this brings a smile to my face whenever I see it. :)

No comments: