Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Project Life Tuesday: Trying New things

Well, I am back after two weeks holiday but am sad to report that I was sick for 75% of it! My big plans went out the window and I had to settle for a far slower paced holiday than I was originally planning. We did manage to get a few things done though and today's post is all about trying new things.
My parents have a photo of me at six years old on the ferris wheel at Luna Park in Melbourne. It was taken on my very first ride and the look of fear and excitement as I was on my way up is hiliarious to look back on, even now. It's true, I am not the bravest of sorts and heights were, and continue to be, one of my biggest fears. Sadly, both my children have inherited my caution so I was really surprised that Rosie agreed to go on this jumping ride at the mall with her cousin, Eden.
After a few nerves to start with (mainly from Rosie!), they were away and I loved seeing their faces as they experienced this activity for the first time. It is always great to capture a 'first' on camera!
Challenge for Project Lifers: Take a photo of your child experiencing something for the very first time.

No comments: