Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Project Life Tuesday: The Job that Never Ends

There is always a job that feels like it never ends in our house and I know I am not alone in this one! One of the certainties of life is that there will be washing...and lots of it. I actually don't mind this chore too much but on some days it feels like there is literally washing everywhere.
This is a common sight at our house. A pile of washing hurriedly thrown down the stairs in the direction of the laundry. Yes, it is untidy and sometimes it takes me (gasp!) more than a day or two to get to it but hey, that's life in any busy family. One day I will look back on all those little clothes and a smile will come to my face when I think of the fun that has taken place in those grass stained pants and muddy t-shirts.
Challenge for Project Lifers: Take a snapshot of your washing pile as it is right now, on this very day and at this very moment. After all, it tells a story. :)

No comments: