Sunday, January 8, 2012

Bump Update: 25 Weeks

I am not a fan of photos of myself these days but after going through two pregnancies with virtually no photos of me in my pregnant state, I thought I better bite the bullet and at least start taking the odd shot every now and again. It is hard to believe that I am virtually in my sixth month of pregnancy now! I remember the time passing by so slowly when I was pregnant for the first time and now that we are on number three, life is a lot busier and time seems to fly by. I have made a few personal observations after being pregnant this time around. The last time I was expecting a baby I was in my 20's and now that I am well into my 30's, I can definitely feel the difference! I have a lot more aches and pains to contend with this time and I am pretty sure I have been waddling for the last few weeks. At least it feels like I have!
 On the plus side, I have only put on about 2-3kg so far but I imagine that number will increase a lot in the next few weeks. With Rosie and Harry I gained about 7-8kg all up and I am hoping for the same this time. Thankfully, my morning sickness has well and truly gone and I don't need to be eating every few minutes to keep the nausea at bay. I am also able to stay up a lot later than I did in the first 18 weeks so it looks like my 'night owl' tendencies have returned. This little Bubble likes to kick me a lot and I never tire of the feeling. I am cherishing each and every kick, knowing that once the baby arrives, I will miss that feeling. So that is where I am at! 25 weeks down and a few more to go. :)

2 comments:

Jess vom kleinen Glück said...

I´m wishing you all the best for the next weeks!
Greetings from Germany :)

Time Flies said...

awww look at that belly...